Abstract Submission and Presentations
Please use this form to submit your abstract for a live presentation or a recorded presentation for viewing at the ICPC’s Virtual Plenary on 19th and 20th May 2021.
- Abstracts are limited to 500 words and will be submitted for adjudication in a standardised format so that abstracts can be judged on content alone.
- Abstracts must be submitted no later than Friday 12th February 2021.The ICPC will evaluate all submissions based on content, relevance and quality.
- The 2021 Virtual Plenary Call for Papers and the Virtual Plenary Guidance to Presenters, that will be provided, are both useful references when planning a presentation to the ICPC Plenary.
- Abstracts can be submitted online by completing the following form.
- Recorded presentations should be a maximum of 25 minutes long, formatted in accordance with the ICPC guidelines that will be provided.
- The ICPC will evaluate all submissions based on content, relevance and quality.
- Overt marketing presentations will not be accepted. One slide stating the presenter’s affiliation and its activities can be included at the beginning or end of the presentation
- The cut-off date for abstract submission is Friday 12th February 2021.
- Decision notification to presenters by Friday 12th March 2021.
- Final presentation files to be submitted by 30th April 2021
- Virtual Plenary will be held on 19th and 20th May 2021